Share | 

Accursed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
accursed
Average Player
Average Player

PostSubject: Accursed   Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:13 am

Hello, I'm chao_accursed. I joined CHAO a little while back, when Custom Kings was disbanded, but I'd long previously played with some of CHAO's members, such as Verti and Glorn. Back then my primary account was accursed_fire; I still log on to that one once in a while, but I now mainly use my chao account.

I can and do host on Battlenet, and almost 100% of the time I host Custom Hero Arena. I've lately not been on quite as much as before, but I still usually log on and play a match or two of CHA on an almost daily basis. If you often find yourself unable to find a CHA to join, feel free to add me and catch one of mine.

I view CHA above all else as a fun and competitive game; I try to maintain a relatively high level of skill (which means I need to start playing the new map more...), but I'll always try to enjoy a match. I make an effort to educate other players about CHA, in more ways than one. I've taught a fair amount of people, who were absolutely or relatively new to the game, to the point that they can defeat the average CHA player of moderate experience. I even brought a few of my RL friends to WC3, specifically to teach them CHA, and for a while we had a great time stomping the hell out of people together, but that was back in the 6.2 days and most of them have largely moved on from WC3 by now.

The other way I "educate" other players is in the face of ignorance... in defense of the game itself, or, in some cases, of the clan, myself, or fellow players, I often feel obliged to unleash a torrent of text on those who would make claims based in ignorance. The lackwit who cries out, "U NUBS JEST SPAM OP SKILL" does not get off with a simple "STFU you noob" from me; I'll lecture such imbeciles and parry their nonsense until they learn their error, squelch, or bugger off (which often lands them on my banlist if I feel their presence would be detrimental to other players in future games), and most of the time I'll bloody-well enjoy it! Twisted Evil

That's all that comes to mind about myself that might interest people on this forum.... oh, and while I play CHA virtually exclusively on WC3, I do enjoy other games such as Counter Strike: Source, Guild Wars, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and if any of you on here want to play any of those some time, I'd happily give you my Steam/Brawl Friend Code/Other and catch you online sometime.

Cheers,
Accursed.

Last edited by accursed on Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[beneaththesky]
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Accursed   Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:15 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/happygowild
Malignant.Puppy
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: Accursed   Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:04 pm

that signiture is ultimate smexy

and no that was not a typo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accursed   

Back to top Go down

Accursed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum