Share | 

The New Skills Discussion 3.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AngelofChaos
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: The New Skills Discussion 3.0   Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:42 pm

I figured I would make a topic to discuss the new skills and perhaps their usages or perhaps mention something about them so players dont have to learn the hard way.

To get us Started The New Skill Ultimate I think its Crit Master or something anyways I found out the following about it.

It will overide or cause skills to malfunction. Such skills like Crits which the skill already mentions but it also causes bashes to not work. So if your going to use this avoid Pulverize and Enhance Magic attack. Item Crits and Bashes work fine though they do override your crit masters crit when they proc. After playing a few games using this skill I also noticed that none of the orbs I was buying were working so note that Crit Master Overides the following (Stone,Lightning,Frost,Fire,Corruption) they will not work period with Crit Master though your attack animation will change and will allow melee to attack flying units their abilities dont work. These Orbs however do work (FeedBack, Poison Sting, Lifesteal) The really cool thing about this ability is if your range you will be able to crit a person who gets avatar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain

PostSubject: Re: The New Skills Discussion 3.0   Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:21 pm

anyone who really wants to look into it.. a crit is really a bash. read the 4 page post on exactly what will and will not work with bash. It is hard to put a 4 page disclaimer on skills though.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chao.forumclan.net
Bob
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: The New Skills Discussion 3.0   Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 am

I enjoy dragon punch but I just use it between attacking. It doesn't have that much range for stopping people from running.

Mirror Clone is nice IMO for creeps. as they're just creeps. I never got far in a pub though as people leave, and I only play CHA 1-2 times a day. In duels, any person who pays at least some attention can tell the difference between the clones. As I said before, I never got far in a pub with mirror clone higher than lvl 2. You can use nukes to tell the difference between clones easier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: The New Skills Discussion 3.0   Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:09 pm

LOL ROFL COPTER dont just read the skill and assume.

First off Melee Crits dont malfunction at all. All you have to do is refrain from putting points into combat mastery or deathstike until you invested your point into your ultimate. After which any time they scramble they will override the Crit Master's Crit. They do Scramble despite what the skill says.

As for what works and doesnt work that only applly to ranged and no feed back doesnt work on range. Poison works but not if you got Lifesteal then it too stops working. So conclusion if you get this on Range just get Lifesteal as your orb of choice.

On Melee However All Orbs and Bashes(passive) and Crits(passive) Work perfectly fine.

Weapon of Choice if Melee Axes and Staffs Bashes and Crits dont interfere with each other what so ever on melee

If Ranged Axes,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Skills Discussion 3.0   

Back to top Go down

The New Skills Discussion 3.0
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1