Advanced Tips:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain

PostSubject: Re: Master of the elements   Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:06 pm

^^ I enjoy tornado a lot in team games. As it is the basis for this build; please note that AMS will block damage from tornado. Also note that tornado does a LOT of damage; and when your summons die, they too deal a lot of damage. The damage dealt by summons at close range scales up to like, 8000 or something like that. that is a lot of extra damage! With the above build, a light orb would make a great counter to summons; vortex destroys it, AoE stuns, or even single target stuns work. chain light is super powerful against any summons build (In ideal conditions, a chain light can strike for ~12,500 damage after bouncing) WW is a great soft counter; though it does not make you immune to tornado damage. tornado can throw up magic immune targets as well (avatar). You can ringwalk (use an item to windwalk) while you are channeling abilities without breaking the channel; or allies can cast invis on you to achieve the same goal. tornado weakens out after level 27 or so; and is only brielfy "good" from 32-33 or so. That is comparing its damage output to auto attacking; the more opponents in pvp though, the better it stands up. The final rank of this skill is absolutely worth investing in and casting, even against 90% spell immunity (if you can keep yourself out of harms way while channeling)

I would suggesting having 1 point into mana flare for the first duel; it will greatly deter an opponent from casting abilities. I think it would provide a better boost than an extra level of roar. This again can be picked apart more based on the number of players in teams, and the types of players. If you have another summoner; or your opponents are all casters; use common sense.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chao.forumclan.net
burntbread
Average Player
Average Player

PostSubject: Re: Master of the elements   Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:18 pm

I loved tornado and used it straight for like 2 months. Most counters during that time was WW and you basically had to decide whether they were moving away from or towards you, or remain somewhere in the middle. It didn't hurt that the AOE was so large ... as joox will tell you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls

PostSubject: Re: Master of the elements   Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:42 pm

Well its range is not what it used to be. Still though tornado is very powerful and my biggest worries are generally long range abilities like sound wave and death orb.  Special mention of wind walk and a disable.  Most cases I'm scouting the field for the disables and am basically making them my tossed in the air targets.  Generally the way this works is someone is very like to die before my tornado is disrupted.  Worst case scenario is all 3 of my opponents have a disable and my allies are completely retarded morons. I'm not going to lie this has happened on occasions.

Difference between this build and most tornado builds is I'm more focus on the disable power of tornado. Most tornado users try to avoid tossing unless their opponent is getting too close to them. They're more focus on the aoe damage aspect of the ability.

Pubtard tornado users who gives this skill a bad rep or assume it sucks.  Often counter their own self with this ability by casting it and instantly disrupting it by moving their hero.  Or they're too dumb to take control of the tornado and let it wander off and die on its own.  Either way this is your typical I random this skill by accident pub. They have no damn idea how to use therefore it sucks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burntbread
Average Player
Average Player

PostSubject: Re: Master of the elements   Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:41 am

You were tossed few times weren't you ...tell us about it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls

PostSubject: Re: Master of the elements   Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:10 pm

^_^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
burntbread
Average Player
Average Player

PostSubject: Re: Master of the elements   Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:03 pm

haha … you watch more youtube than I do. In my ego I always thought jesus I watch the most youtube ever, but I haven't seen that lol. You know immediately after I posted my post last night I thought "hum, he's going to post a video of me being decimated by tornado" haha being that my impression of you is that you record and archive everything no matter how insignificant that occurs in your life. You also mentioned a few times you save all replays. So I was in my ego kinda hoping that would happen lawl. The video is pretty funny too, did you make it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master of the elements   

Back to top Go down

Master of the elements
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1