carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls

PostSubject: Terrapping Chaos   Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:30 am

Chaos Knight
Gift of the Magi
Divine Shield
Land Mines
Bonus Life or Dragon Slayer (I like dragon slayer but Bonus Life is more dependable)
Terraptus

Leveling:
Land Mines is your farmer so we main level it to farm. We take about a point of Divine Shield for escaping purposes and we off level Gift of The Magi to help sustain our mana to run this build smoothly. Terraptus is there I guess for the sake of running Terraptus on Agility and our Late game shines brightly with it. What can I say I'm a gluten for punishment.

Why These Skills:
Honestly I wanted to make an agility Terraptus build that works. It's not necessarily weak but I'm fairly sure a good deal of builds can beat this is a 1 vs 1 environment. However in a 3 v 3 this should run smoothly. Chaos Knight has good starting mana as well as fast cast times which makes running this build pretty easy and straight forward. Landmine's are a very inexpensive farmer and picked for a reason. With gift of the magi you will have mana to run them for a long time while having mana for some decent stay out longer to farm heals. The down fall of a lot of Terraptus builds are they take too much mana to heal or visa versa and sends the player back home. With this set up even if you use all your mana to heal a couple of attacks later and gift will proc giving you the mana to be able to spam again.

Strengths/weaknesses:
Can stay out to farm forever after the initial early game stage. Farms fairly fast but not anywhere near the level of flash farm you see from your restore farmers. Downfalls would be kiting though that would serve little to no purpose as it aids you as well. A late game strength builds could likely wreck you. The skill mana burn and vortex would easily defeat the purpose of this build entirely. Some might says Stone Staff but honestly gift proc's too much for stone's 30 second cool down ability to matter too much.

How To Play:
Farm move to the next camp and farm some more this is a late game build that can farm forever provided your not 8 levels behind. Oh for the love of god you're not Dota's teckies plant the mines on top of heroes not in some random place hoping they'll walk over them. Come on they see you dumb ass unless they're melee they will completely avoid them while you waste you mana being stupid. Even in darkmode that strategy is retarded!

Items:
Glittering Tiara
Boots of Speed
Magic Shield
Slippers of agility
Crown of Ages
Typical Potion dance though they're entirely unneeded in pubs
Infused Cloak (Upgrade to Cloak of the Fox)
Basic Assassins Garb
Mastery Ring
Upgrade Fox
Assassins Garb
Upgraded Crown
Super Sonic
Totemic Set
Ring of the Speed Demon
Shell of the Mana Godess
Speed Set
That's the general item out line.

Below is a replay of this build in action pretty close game within I think 3 kills from losing it. The very last duel featured terraptus being casted twice.
http://blinkgaming.net/stats/_/game/1420992/
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Terrapping Chaos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1